Its good to socialize

Its good to socialize
It's good to socialize, it keeps you healthy

Happy mind, happy life

Happy mind, happy life
Happy mind, happy life

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Ski

Hey everyone, I am writing to tell you I have a passion for skiing. Ever since i was little i loved it,every Friday when we could, my mom, brother and i went to ST Sauveur to learn how to ski.Through years of awesome shredding and crashing i have learnt the ways to become someday a true skier.Every time I go down a hill i love the feel of pure adrenaline rushing through me. When i am in the air, the split second when you realize your airborne and there was a guy who crashed down the slope is  when i believe, one of the moments where your the most alive and concise about what is going on.Compared to a particularly boring situation(anything you can think of is good enough).Here is an awesome ski forum so you can jump into the awesome world of skiing (New schoolers)

No comments:

Post a Comment